Let’s test your self and perhaps learn something new by doing this travel quiz. Try to get the answers right without looking at the bottom of this post.
Table of Contents
- Some of The seven new wonders of the world are shown in the picture below. Which once are missing?
- There are 3 islands making the ABC islands. Which are the islands and which one of them has this flag?
- What is this building called?
- Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard – those make the Big Five in Africa. Do you know what animal is part of the “ugly five”?
- In what country do you need to be to see this sign?
- On what side of the road do you drive your car in Jamaica?
- Route 66 stretches over 8 states, name them.
- Where can you see the worlds largest Golden Buddha that is made of solid gold?
- Prague is the capital of what country?
- You are walking around in Stone Town, on what island are you and in what country?
- What is so special with Sagrada Familia in Spain (more than the impressive look)?
- Colombo is the capital of…?
- What country uses TRY (lira) as currency?
- You are on the “walk of fame”, where are you?
- Name the worlds two longest rivers and on what continents they are in.
The answers to the travel quiz is down below
- Great Wall Of China, Petra and Taj Mahal.
- Aruba, Bonair and Curacao. The flag is from Curacao.
- Burj Khalifa, the worlds tallest building (828 meters) that is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Picture taking during the great new years fireworks.
- Hyena – always seen as the backstabbing opportunist, Vulture – the scavenger that will eat anything, Wildebeest – Lunch for the Lions, Warthog – The not so cute pig and the Marabou Stork – The old- looking bird.
- Oswiecim, Poland – Auschwitz
- On the left side. They say that the left side is the right side and the right side is suicide.
- Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
- Bangkok, Thailand in the temple of Wat Traimit with a weight of 5,5 tons.
- The Czech Republic.
- Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- That it is a never-ending building site. The construction of the church started in 1882 and is still ongoing.
- Sri Lanka.
- Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- The Nile (6853 km) in Africa and the Amazon river (6992 km) in South America.