So we had a long summer in Sweden this year but lets face it – autumn has arrived. It is time to light candles and snug into a blanket. This might be our last in Åhus before traveling and we will make the best out of it.
Autumn and inside attractions in Sweden
When it comes to autumn in Sweden combined with travel there are still a lot of things to do. The difference is that we move to inside attractions rather than to be outside. I am looking at some fun attractions in Skåne that are not weather based. We are lucky because there are a lot of things to do in the autumn. Visit museums and all the attractions that are inside = a great day.
I do miss the sun, lets be honest – summer is a lot better. But at the same time there are some things that makes our Swedish autumn a nice country to visit. Here are some of them:
- Lighting candles inside while the rain is pouring outside.
- The colors of the trees changes info beautiful orange.
- You eat warm food for dinner without getting warm. Stews are perfect.
- Taking warm showers and baths (also with lighted candles).
- Blankets, blankets and blankets are great – and you need them!
- Watching a movie and listening to the fire crackle in the fireplace.
- You can be inside without feeling bad 🙂